My primary aim is to help small and medium sized businessmen and women to keep on doing what they love to do and to leave the back end of their businesses to tick over smoothly. How involved you need me to be depends on you and your business:
Choose any or all of the following bookkeeping services:
- Accounts Receivable – we do all your business invoicing, billing, statements, collections directly to your clients as needed;
- Accounts Payable – we properly record all bills payable by you, ensuring they are paid on time. This includes payment of credit cards, lines of credit, government taxes etc;
- Payroll – ensuring that employees are taxed correctly and that government remittances are dealt with promptly – WCB/WorkSafeBC, Payroll Taxes;
- GST / PST reporting and payment remittance;
Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations;
- Asset inventory;
- Year End review and work with your accountant – posting adjusting entries;
- Financial reporting to you to ensure you are aware of your businesses financial position at any time.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly as needed.
Your place or mine?
I can work in your office using your computer, bookkeeping software (I use Sage 50 aka Simply Accounting) or take your paperwork to my office and report back to you. I keep all client’s current year paperwork until the fiscal year has been completed and reviewed by your accountant.
Call, text or e-mail me to set up your free 1 hour initial consultation. I look forward to hearing from you.